|Office of International Exchange and Cooperation|
Office of International Exchange and Cooperation is subordinate to the Undergraduate School, and is responsible for the teaching administration of undergraduate students and international students. Its primary responsibilities include:
1. Construction of undergraduate bilingual and all-English courses.
2. Application of the all-English curriculum project to the Ministry of Education and the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission.3. Coordination of the undergraduate teaching administration of the Foreign Affairs Office (including the Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Offices) and the International Students Office.
4. Review of international undergraduate and exchange students.
5. Application of International Exchange Program for Outstanding undergraduate students of the China Scholarship Council and candidate selections throughout the school.
6. Application and administration of short-term exchange programs for undergraduate students.
7. Administration of the undergraduate exchange projects abroad and corresponding course credit recognition.
8. Administration of academic affairs of international students and review and approval of students’ degree qualifications.
9. Policy consultation, visitation, and reception for international undergraduate or exchange students.