Sitemap Contact us Language: EN CN

Can the credits for minors be converted into credits for general education elective courses?

Whether it is an on-campus or off-campus minor, whether a minor certificate is obtained or not, the achieved minor course credits can be converted into credits for general education elective courses.

Credits are usually transferred in the semester of graduation. If the credits for the general education elective courses are not enough, the minor course transcripts can be submitted to the academic affairs section of your school/college/department. The credits will then be transferred at the Academic Affairs Center of the Undergraduate School.

Shanghai Siping Road 1239, Tongji University Undergraduate Student Institute